Success in the third generation
- Development and presentation of COMPAIR® flow 150 and 125.
- Design awards for COMPAIR® flow,
the outer blind programme E-Jal
and the waste collection systems Snap, Toki and Cabbi.
- Entry in the market Belgium.
- Development and presentation of the waste collection system COX®.
- Further extension of the offices in Enschedestrasse.
- Construction of a new office building in Enschedestraße 24 and occupation in June 2008.
- Development of drop-in sinks, illumination, rack and niche equipment systems.
- First design awards.
- First ideas and developments of shop systems.
- First stands at international trade fairs in the USA, England and France (among others).
- Construction of new offices and warehouse in Enschedestrasse